1. Ice cream for breakfast? Yes, please. We had just about nothing in the apt to eat for breakfast this morning, so I grabbed some frozen banana pieces and a handful of frozen strawberries and threw them in my Ninja. Well, they were a little too frozen.. even for the Ninja.. so I added some blueberry Greek yogurt. The result was the consistency of ice cream and was a delicious way to start my Friday!
2. Thought Catalog has been so on point this week. I’ve retweeted three articles from them because they were just so spot on. In case you want to read them, here they are: 10 Relationship Mistakes Everyone Makes, 7 Reasons Why You Lose So Many Friends In Your 20s, and 21 Things We All Need.
3. It’s been a good week for reading! I just finished Blackberry Winter by Sarah Jio this morning. I’ll be reviewing it on another day as part of Julie’s February Book Club.
4. Last night’s dinner is one of my new favorites: meatballs with zucchini “spaghetti.”
5. Date night with Mike tonight: a little happy hour action and then the movie theater to see Identity Thief.
Linking up (for the first time) with Lauren at From My Grey Desk.