1. What I’m reading: I’m already on book #3 of 2013.. making progress on that New Year’s resolution! My current read is Columbine by Dave Cullen. I’m only a few chapters in, and it’s not the easiest book to read due to the nature of its topic, but I am so intrigued.
2. What I’m eating: Last night’s dinner was Spicy Chicken Burgers. These things were HOT, but I’m definitely making them again. Ground chicken, chopped-up jalapenos, chili powder, red pepper, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper. Grilled the patties on the George Foreman and topped each with a slice of pepper jack cheese. So good!
3. What I’m watching: It’s been a pretty good week TV-wise. Pretty Little Liars, Parenthood, and Grey’s Anatomy are back! And I just can’t get enough of Catfish on MTV.
4. What I’m pinning: Cookie Dough Greek Yogurt. Tell me that doesn’t look amazing. Can’t wait to try it!
5. What I’m listening to: Phillip Phillips – love him and this song!